Posted on August 30, 2010, in Misc and tagged bibliology, Calvinism, covenant, Eastern Orthodoxy, evangelicalism, Glenn Beck, Ministry, redemption, Scripture and authority, tradition, tritheism. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
- RT @FredFredSanders: Good conversation here with Dan Treier about his own theological formation & journey, plus his view of evangelical exi… 1 week ago
- RT @carmenjoyimes: They say "you can be what you can see." But I never had a woman Bible professor. So how did it happen for me? A 🧵with so… 1 week ago
- RT @SEBTSBushCenter: What does it mean to be human? Advance the conversation at the Exploring Personhood with: 🔹Justin Barrett (@Blueprint… 1 week ago
- RT @WheatonBTS: Planning to study theology with a focus on ministering in the local church? Our M.A. in #Ecclesial #Theology, a partnership… 1 month ago
- RT @WheatonBTS: This forthcoming volume contains scholarship on the topic of God & Wonder: #Theology, #Imagination, and the #Arts. It repre… 1 month ago
Which is your favorite part of the NT?