Flotsam and jetsam (9/14)
- Kevin DeYoung offers a list of twenty things he wishes he knew when he started ministry.
- Roger Olson explains why he is a (historic) premillennialist.
- Tim Challies has a nice review of Rhonda Byrne’s The Power. Sadly, if you haven’t already, you’re probably going to start running into lots of people who have read or are talking about this one. Please make them stop.
- Peter Leithart explains why he doesn’t find the “functional” account of creation convincing (at least with respect to Sailhammer’s functional interpretation of Day 4).
- And, Matt Dabbs explains how Bonhoeffer got him to give up on creating community.
Posted on September 14, 2010, in Misc and tagged church, community, Creation, Eschatology, Genesis 1, John Sailhammer, Ministry, premillennialism, Ronda Byrne, The Power. Bookmark the permalink. 3 Comments.