- First Thoughts offers some thoughts on whether quantum physics renders the doctrine of transubstantiation meaningless.
- I commented a while back on why you should have at least two different versions of your resume. Now, Lifehacker has posted a resource for tracking multiple resumes that could be helpful in the old job search.
- There’s been an extended discussion in the blogosphere on the the speeches of Jesus and recent research into memory and oral traditions. James McGrath offers a helpful summary of the discussion.
- Scot McKnight has an interesting post summarizing statistical information on religious experience.
- JohnDave Medina has posted his summary of Paul Anderson’s lecture on the Gospel of John from the interaction with Marcus Borg at George Fox the other night.
- And, if you need a little retro in your morning, take a look at several classic 1980s music videos Matt Mikalatos has posted.