- Zondervan is offering 50% off deal on their A Reader’s Hebrew & Greek Bible.
- Matt Flanagan discusses the epistemology of testimonies, arguing that we are justified in accepting testimony as an epistemological starting point (basic belief), but that we can’t stop there.
- Mark Stevens has started a Christian scholars smackdown series. (He actually calls it a “showdown,” but that seems to tame. How about “Christian cage match” or “Theologians in the Thunderdome”?) Anyway, it should be fun so head over there and cast your vote.
- James McGrath offers a nice set of links to recent posts about Christian conservatism.
- R. R. Reno offers an interesting response to criticisms the Catholic Church has received about its recent document on disciplining priests.
- Halden offers the conclusion to a paper he presented recently on “blogging as theological discourse.”
- And, Lindsey Lohan is back in court today. (Just kidding. I’d never actually post a link to a story like this. I’m actually very annoyed that I know she’s due back in court today.)