Here are some interesting posts from wherever:
- Tim Challies has a fabulous post asking you to guess which of various statements came from a fortune cookie, and which ones are from Joel Osteen. Definitely worth checking out. (I didn’t do very well.)
- Over on the main Western blog , Brian is posting a series of interviews with Douglas Estes on his book, Sim Church: Being the Church in the Viritual World. Make sure you’re following along with that.
- Jenny Hwang explains why Christians should oppose Arizona’s new immigration law. This comes the day after a group of evangelical leaders issued a statement calling for an “earned citizenship” approach to immigration reform rather than amnesty.
- The New York Times has a piece covering Pope Benedict’s most recent remarks on the sex abuse scandal.
- The Mojave Desert cross has been stolen. As a bonus, though, there’s a $25,000 reward if you find it.