- Dan Wallace discusses the question What Bible Should I Own? (He recommends the NET and ESV.) TC takes issue with one of his comments.
- James K.A. Smith comments on the best graduate schools for studying philosophical theology.
- William Black continues his series on comparing evangelicalism and Eastern Orthodoxy, with a post on The Holy Spirit in Evangelical and Orthodox Perspective.
- Michael Halcomb points out that College Press has now made their entire commentary series available online for free. He’s also made the download easier.
- David Brooks has a NYT opinion piece on David Platt’s book Radical: Taking Back Your Faith From the American Dream.
- The Man Booker Prize 2010 shortlist is out. If you’re looking for something interesting to read, this is often a good place to start.
- And, if you haven’t visited Google.com today, you should check out today’s logo. It’s pretty cool. Unfortunately, it sounds like it’s only available in the US.