- David Fitch offers five reasons that “leadership” is not biblical.
I feel like I need to put out there why I think leadership in this mode is not Biblical, why we might need to find a new word when we are talking about what leaders do in a church, and why if we are ever going to truly “lead” a community into the Kingdom it requires a skill quite different than what many in the church have come to describe as “leadership.”
- Bob Kellemen shares the Top 10 Trends in Biblical Counseling.
- The beatification of Pope John Paul II will take place on May 1.
- Koinonia is giving away a copy of Michael Horton’s A Place for Weakness: Preparing Yourself for Suffering.
- Stuart is going to start running the news blog for Reclaiming the Mind. Stuart does a great job highlighting important news stories, this should definitely be worth following.
- And, on that note, Stuart also offers some interesting statistics on British evangelicalism.
- Diglot is putting together a list of journals focused on early Christianity.
- And, here’s The Wire‘s list of the 50 Most Influential People in Media This Year.