- NYT has an article about Deciding Not to Screen for Down Syndrome because of the culture of death that typically surrounds the practice. HT
- Here’s an interesting post that actually came out a couple of weeks ago on Why the Church Needs More Christian Women Scholars. The short answer: “because attempts to encourage non-theological thinking have become so widespread in the culture of women’s ministry.” My wife would say “amen” to that.
- Here’s an interview with Michael Horton on the nature of systematic theology.
- Nusery rhymes were a big hit yesterday. It all started with NT Wright reading Humpty Dumpty, and soon we had Bultmann reading Mother Goose.
- Time offers the answers to 10 unanswerable questions.
- HuffPo offers some good links discussing the recent article condemning a number of young adult novels as “soft porn” and calling on them to be banned from public schools.
- And, first there was Pride and Prejudice and Zombies. Now there is Dick and Jane and Vampires. Where will it end?