Posted by Marc Cortez
- Jason Goroncy offers several excellent quotes on the perspicuity of Scripture.
- Andrew Perriman reflects on the relevance of Trinitarian theology for missions. He suggests that the missio Dei concept is useful, but that we “learn critically and imaginatively to re-narrate or re-invoke or re-live the story of how a community came to define itself in relation to Father, Son and Holy Spirit, we may find better ways of narrating our own existence after Christendom.” And, he offers a brief example of what he has in mind through reflection on the Great Commission.
- Lifehacker provides a roundup of the 5 best places to buy cheap textbooks.
- CT’s digital magazine Catalyst Leadership devotes its current issue to the ongoing discussion surrounding social justice and the church.
- Inside Higher Ed has an interesting article on the continued challenges of making distance learning accessible to blind students.
- Michael Patton offers some comments on Logos 4. And, here’s some information about how you can enter to win a bunch of free stuff from Logos. HT
- And, here are 17 mouthwatering facts about bacon.