- The 2010 Karl Barth Blogging Conference enters its second day with a post on Karl Barth and Herman Bavinck on the Deus dixit.
- Matthew Mason offers some thoughts on Augustine’s De Trinitate.
- Mary Beard answers the question, “Would it have been better had some surviving works of ancient authors been lost?” In the process, she offers some interesting reflections on what “survival” and “loss” mean for an ancient manuscript.
- Here’s a lecture from Tim Chester on everyday pastoral care.
- Mark Stevens offers a summary of this thoughts on Bible Works 8 so far. (Spoiler alert: he likes it)
- Here’s a great parody article from the Guardian: “This is a news website article about a scientific paper.”
- And, apparently gargling with salt water really can help with a cold or cough.