- Steve Holmes has an excellent post on the importance and the limitations of analytic philosophy for doing theology.
- NYT has an interesting article on the practice of stoning people for committing adultery in Muslim countries today. It certainly makes you think twice about biblical descriptions of stoning.
- Here’s a lecture from Donal MacLeod on our debt to the Scottish reformation.
- Daniel Kirk does a very nice job explaining why he blogs: becoming part of the biblical studies community, engaging arguments in a less threatening environment, continuing his own theological education, and hearing from former students.
- And, Tim Challies comments on Andrew Keen’s idea that the internet can be compared to a million monkeys banging away at a keyboard in the vain hope that one of them will produce something interesting. As one of those monkeys, I’d like to send a shout out the all the other monkeys out there.