- Ben Myers offers a very nice roundup of articles that have recently been posted over at the ABC Religion and Ethics portal, including articles by John Milbank, Rowan Williams, and Stanley Hauerwas.
- This month’s issue of Atlantic Monthly discusses “The End of Men” and the idea that “women are dominating society as never before.” Another article asks “Are Fathers Necessary?” arguing that they’re not as essential as we think.
- Joe Carter offers a crash course in evangelical views of eschatology.
- Halden offers some more reflections on Rowan Williams’s recent address to the Lutheran World Federation Assembly. And, that same assembly has issued a statement calling on Lutherans to express regret for the past actions against Anapabtists.
- A Washington Post article considers whether the Tea Party is biblical.
- Matt Flannagan has posted the third of this 3-part series on epistemology, this time dealing with what happens when authorities clash.
- And, here’s a list of Eight Reasons Some Churches Do Not Grow.