Flotsam and jetsam (11/10)
- Does if matter if Paul wrote the pastoral epistles? Mason Slater asks the question, and Brian LePort and Aaron Armstrong have both offered interesting responses. Check them out. (Update: You should also check out Mason’s response to Aaron: Did Paul Write the Pastoral Epistles? – The Inerrancy Question.)
- Why We’d Be Miserable without Religion: an interview with Dinesh D’Souza on the idea that the world would be better without religion.
- Unity, Diversity, and Information Literacy in Biblical Studies – James McGrath rightly points out that diversity of opinion on some topic doesn’t mean that any interpretation is possible.
- Soul Care Requires Professionals: Todd Magnum argues that professional training is as important for pastors as it is for physicians.
- Kevin Vanhoozer is returning to Trinity, leaving Wheaton after only three years.
- A Slate article argues that aGoogle+ Is Dead: “The search behemoth might not realize it yet, but its chance to compete with Facebook has come and gone.”
Just for Fun