Flotsam and jetsam (11/8)
- Here are 5 Tips on Handling Angry People.
- Experiencing the Trinity (with Wesley): “John Wesley only preached one sermon with the word “Trinity” in the title, but don’t let that fool you: he is a great guide to living out the mystery of evangelical trinitarianism.”
- Clint Archer describes 5 Signs of Spiritual Maturity.
- I enjoy mainstream articles that talk about evangelicals. It’s enlightening. So, here is Tarring all evangelicals, an article about the fact that that not all evangelical schools are like Liberty University.
- Fred Sanders offers some great advice on how to present a conference paper. If you ever intend to do this (maybe next week!), please read this.
- Looks like they’re trying to reboot the Left Behind series. Because that’s just what we need.
Just for Fun
- Okay, I’m not sure that this actually qualifies as “fun.” But, it is interesting. It’s one thing to watch this poor bison getting attacked by wolves. And it’s worse to see his friends run right past him without helping. But don’t worry, it gets worse.