Flotsam and jetsam (10/13).
- Faith vs. Reason? That’s Really Dumb. Or, why we should be really tired of the faith vs. reason debate.
- Justin Taylor summarizes an article written in defense of (good) proof-texting.
- Rethinking Dirt: Good thoughts from Ben Witherington about what really defiles.
- Should we confess our sins to one another. Ardel Candeday looks at the when, why, and who of confession.
- Deal of the Day: Koinonia is giving away For Calvinism and Against Calvinism by Michael Horton and Roger Olson.
- Infographic of the Day: Apple users are more generous. That’s why I converted, so I could be one of the good guys too.
- A new study suggest that Facebook use does not lower grades. To be more precise, certain kinds of FB use don’t negatively impact grades.
Just for Fun
- And, here are 11 Common Myths You Thought Were True.