Flotsam and jetsam (9/20)
- USA Today tries to give the truth about evangelicals, calling for more clarity and accuracy in how media portrays evangelicals.
- Thabiti Anyabwile comments on The Chicken Littles of the Evangelical World: doomsday prophesiers.
- Jim Hamilton posts an essay from Wayne Grudem on “Are Only Some Words of Scripture Breathed Out by God?“
- According to Rowan Williams, atheism is cool.
- Deal of the Day: Credo Magazine is giving away three more books: Understanding the Times: New Testament Studies in the 21st Century: Essays in Honor of D. A. Carson on the Occasion of His 65th Birthday, Did Adam and Eve Really Exist?: Who They Were and Why You Should Care, and Welcome to the Story: Reading, Loving, and Living God’s Word.
- Gamers solve science problem in three weeks that experts spent a decade trying to figure out.
Just for Fun