Flotsam and jetsam (12/8)
- Brian LePort is wrestling with his Christmas Conundrums. (I vote “no” on lying to your kids about Santa, “yes” on Christmas trees, and “sort of” on buying gifts).
- R. Scott Clark discusses what it means to confess that “Jesus descended into hell.”
- Russell More reflects on Zombies and the Gospel.
- Bruce Epperly reflects on the joy and the ambiguity of celebrating Christmas in a broken world.
- Koinonia is giving away a copy of Routes and Radishes: And Other Things to Talk about at the Evangelical Crossroads. And for the next couple of days you can get a free Kindle version of Jerry Bridges’ Trusting God. HT
- You Tube is hosting a countdown of the year’s most memorable videos.
- And, apparently a prison inmate in Florida has filed lawsuit contending that being forced to watch the same movies repeatedly constitutes torture – especially The Polar Express. I’m not sure that I’d disagree.