Flotsam and jetsam (11/30)
- Roger Olson argues that Arminianism is God-centered theology. From a rather different perspective, apparently over 20% of the readers over at Covenant of Love think Ariminiasm is a herey.
- Paul Helm discusses Thomas Aquinas on Divine Impassibility.
- Scot McKnight raises The Baptism Question.
- James McGrath had the students in his Revelation class evaluate a website and post their comments. He set up a blog for that purpose and is inviting everyone to check it out. I’ve only glanced at it so far, but it looks interesting.
- Dane Ortlund offers a thought from Richard Baukham on why the Gospel writers thought history was so important.
- The official Mormon “handbook” is now available online.
Posted on November 30, 2010, in Misc and tagged Arminianism, attributes of God, baptism, Book Giveaways, heresy, history, Mormonism, Revelation, sacraments, Thomas Aquinas. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.