Posted on October 18, 2010, in Misc and tagged anti-semitism, biblical authority, biblical languages, C.S. Lewis, Catholicism, Eastern Orthodoxy, ecumenical dialog, ecumenism, Federal theology, Karl Barth, Martin Luther, Mere Christianity, neo-Calvinism, predestination, prevenient grace, Salvation, slavery, Southern Baptists, T.F. Torrance. Bookmark the permalink. 3 Comments.
- RT @WheatonBTS: Great news! twitter.com/AbernethyOTPro… 2 weeks ago
- @rcgwelsh Excellent! Glad it helped. 1 month ago
- RT @WheatonBTS: In case you missed it, Dr. Danny Carroll R. spoke about his new book The Lord Roars: Recovering the Prophetic Voice for Tod… 3 months ago
- RT @EmilyMcgowin: I’m loving this series. So fun. Come study with Dr. @teedan & other wonderful professors at @WheatonBTS! https://t.co/a8x… 3 months ago
- RT @WheatonBTS: Announcing @WheatonBTS Ph.D. program graduate Dr. Daniel Lee Hill of Baylor University's Truett Seminary has received the p… 3 months ago
Which is your favorite part of the NT?