Posted on August 4, 2010, in Misc and tagged Apologetics, arguments for the existence of God, atheism, discrimination, faith and philosophy, Gospel, higher education, philosophy, social gospel, social justice. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- RT @WheatonBTS: Great news! twitter.com/AbernethyOTPro… 1 week ago
- @rcgwelsh Excellent! Glad it helped. 1 month ago
- RT @WheatonBTS: In case you missed it, Dr. Danny Carroll R. spoke about his new book The Lord Roars: Recovering the Prophetic Voice for Tod… 3 months ago
- RT @EmilyMcgowin: I’m loving this series. So fun. Come study with Dr. @teedan & other wonderful professors at @WheatonBTS! https://t.co/a8x… 3 months ago
- RT @WheatonBTS: Announcing @WheatonBTS Ph.D. program graduate Dr. Daniel Lee Hill of Baylor University's Truett Seminary has received the p… 3 months ago
Which is your favorite part of the NT?