Posted on July 27, 2010, in Misc and tagged Early Christian Studies, Genesis 1-2, image of God, Imaginary Jesus, James, Johnathan Edwards, Metaphysics, multitasking, persecution, philosophy, Slavoj Zizek, teaching. Bookmark the permalink. 8 Comments.
- Exciting things happening with Wheaton and the Center for Pastor Theologians! twitter.com/CenPasTheo/sta… 5 months ago
- @DanielWHouck @modisetteryan I do, but it's pretty brief. The other things you've recommended would be better for a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 months ago
- @GuerillaTheo @jpowellmcnutt @bethfelkerjones @EmilyMcgowin @teedan @jeffbarbeau @vbacote Hey, thanks for the encou… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 months ago
- RT @FredFredSanders: .@lucepeppiatt pays very close attention to the relation of Christ & the Spirit (adding now a christomorphic pneumatol… 9 months ago
- Thanks @NijayKGupta for doing this series and for including me! twitter.com/NijayKGupta/st… 9 months ago
Which is your favorite part of the NT?