Posted on July 1, 2010, in Hermeneutics, The Church and tagged authority, hermeneutics, individualism, interpretation, magisterium, papacy, priesthood of all belivers. Bookmark the permalink. 3 Comments.
- RT @DrFrancisYoung: When is a Christian coffee company going to bring out a blend called That Hideous Strength? 3 days ago
- RT @WheatonBTS: Ever wondered "how the narrative of a conflict between faith and science developed"? Wonder no longer. @jpowellmcnutt @jari… 5 days ago
- RT @WheatonBTS: An interview for #Advent: "If we forget about Mary, our #Christology is anemic and possibly even heretical. Her place in th… 1 week ago
- RT @WheatonBTS: 'Tis the season for #conferences! Dr. Amy Peeler and Dr. Marc Cortez will be presenting at Beeson in January 2022. The topi… 3 weeks ago
- RT @WheatonBTS: Celebrating the work and witness of Dr. Esau McCaulley today! What a high honor. #thankyou @esaumccaulley 3 weeks ago
Which is your favorite part of the NT?