Posted on July 1, 2010, in Hermeneutics, The Church and tagged authority, hermeneutics, individualism, interpretation, magisterium, papacy, priesthood of all belivers. Bookmark the permalink. 3 Comments.
- RT @WheatonBTS: In case you missed it, Dr. Danny Carroll R. spoke about his new book The Lord Roars: Recovering the Prophetic Voice for Tod… 1 month ago
- RT @EmilyMcgowin: I’m loving this series. So fun. Come study with Dr. @teedan & other wonderful professors at @WheatonBTS! https://t.co/a8x… 1 month ago
- RT @WheatonBTS: Announcing @WheatonBTS Ph.D. program graduate Dr. Daniel Lee Hill of Baylor University's Truett Seminary has received the p… 1 month ago
- RT @WheatonBTS: Listen in to Dr. Esau McCaulley's response...@esaumccaulley @jude3project twitter.com/jude3project/s… 4 months ago
- RT @WheatonBTS: This book's cover speaks volumes! An excellent design to pair with excellent scholarship by Dr. Amy Peeler (NT). Forthcomin… 4 months ago
Which is your favorite part of the NT?