Flotsam and jetsam (6/22)
- Koinonia lists its readers favorite blogs. Congratulations to Nick for getting a lot of love in the list.
- The annual Barth conference is underway at Princeton. Halden has posted on it here along with an excerpt from Nate Kerr’s paper.
- Peter Enns has finished his series on reading Genesis 1-2 in light of other creation stories.
- James Smith gives a few thoughts on David Kelsey’s Eccentric Existence from a forthcoming review article that he’s doing. From these excerpts, I think it would be quite an understatement to say that he likes the book.
- Ben Myers comments on his experience reading Bonhoeffer over the last couple of years, along with some brief thoughts on three new books.
- And, here’s a BBC story about the discovery of an ancient Egyptian city that they think might have been the Hyksos capital. (HT Evangel)