Flotsam and jetsam (6/5)
- Stephen Colbert interviews Lisa Millar about her book Heaven: Our Enduring Fascination with the Afterlife. Colbert’s interviews are always fascinating.
- Jason Goroncy offers a list of lectures that T.F. Torrance gave on The Ground and Grammar of Theology.
- John Armstrong explains why he moved from credobaptism to paedobaptism. (HT Euangelion)
- Michael Jensen gives 5 reasons why he doesn’t like lists of Bible verses.
- I hate to offer another link to the Ted Haggard situation, but NPR has an interesting piece.
- And, if you want to get your cleaning done faster so you can enjoy your Saturday, try Baby Mop.
Posted on June 5, 2010, in Uncategorized and tagged baptism, credobaptism, Eschatology, eternal life, Heaven, infant baptism, paedobaptism, T.F. Torrance, Ted Haggard. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.