Flotsam and jetsam (5/17)
- Faith and Theology has a fascinating post on the somewhat surprising connection between Barthian theology and Korean theology.
- The New York Times has a piece on historical Jesus studies that is worth reading if you want to see what the broader public is saying about this whole discussion.
- The latest edition of the Princeton Theological Review is now available online, with a focus in this issue on mission and ecumenics.
- I’m not entirely sure how to comment on this one, but there is a site out now called churchrater.com that presents itself as a Yelp-like church rating service. So far both NPR and the Chicago Tribune have done pieces on it. It looks like we’re taking church consumerism to an entirely new level.
- And, just when you thought it couldn’t get any worse, YouTube has announced that it now exceeds two billion views per day.